Questions About A Country! (Blogging Challenge 4)

England is an amazing place. The BPL/EPL (Barclay’s/English Premier League) Great Soccer Players (Andy Carroll + Jamie Vardy) And The Amazing Places like the London Eye and Stone Henge. These are all amazing places in England! But I dont know all the things about England and I really want to know some things! So here are 3 questions

1. What is the population in England,
2. How many tourists go to England every year and
3. What is the best thing you can do there!

There are my 3 Questions, can anyone answer them?

4 thoughts on “Questions About A Country! (Blogging Challenge 4)

1. G’day William,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

Sounds like you are very interested in England, have you ever been there before? I was lucky enough to go there in 2012 and I really enjoyed riding the London Eye and getting a birds eye view of London. If you could go to England, where would you want to go?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/
    http://rianjohn.edublogs.org/about-me/

• Hello Rian,
      If I went to England I would definitely go to a EPL soccer game – I’m a big fan of soccer and I would love to go to the most famous league’s game! I’ve never got to go over seas yet but I hope I will soon!

Sorry for replying so late, due to I have never had the chance to – I have visited your blog and it seems interesting!
      Talk later
      – Will

2. I love England, Will. When I was there in 2004, my favourite things were riding the Tube (the underground railway system), visiting the Science Museum in Manchester and hanging out with my brother who was living there.

Ms Scott

3. Hi Will,
    I have never been to England but would love to go there, not for the soccer but for the beautiful buildings and scenery 🙂

Thanks for your work on the blogging challange tasks.

Mrs C